Vision Therapy in Brooklyn NY
Not all vision problems can be corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses. Some require more intensive treatment called vision therapy. Using the latest therapeutic techniques, exercises and drills, vision therapy can help improve eyesight in patients who may have been frustrated by other methods.
What is Vision Therapy?
What Are the Benefits of Vision Therapy?
Vision therapy can help patients of all ages to improve their visual skills and processing. Among the challenges that may be treated through vision therapy are:
- Learning-related vision problems
- Poor binocular coordination to help coordinate sight in both eyes
- Stress-related vision problems, such as blurred vision, eye strain, computer screen strain, and vision-induced motion sickness
- Vision problems related to traumatic brain injury, stroke, and degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy
- Sports-related vision improvement
How Do Vision Problems at a Young Age Affect Learning?
Problems Addressed by Vision Therapy
Park Slope Eye offers vision therapy treatments to address a range of vision challenges. Each is a personalized treatment regimen that may include therapeutic lenses and filters, and computerized optical devices that help to integrate motor and cognitive skills to improve vision. Our vision therapy programs are designed to correct such vision deficiencies as:
- Eye alignment
- Eye movement
- Visual processing
Find Out if Vision Therapy Can Help You
Turn to one of the leading experts in vision therapy in Brooklyn NY to investigate how our treatment programs may improve and enhance your vision. To find out more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment with the leading specialist in eye care in Brooklyn NY.